Faulkner wrote “between grief and nothing, I will take grief.”
Given the choice, I would choose chocolate chip cookies.
If we had the time and calorie deficit, we could debate for hours over dough, chip size, semi-sweet? dark chocolate?, how much brown sugar versus white, whole eggs or yolks, letting the dough rest overnight or longer, or eating the dough plain.
In the interest of time, I’ll show you the two we tested this weekend: Chewy, Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies and the larger, crispier Molasses Chocolate Chip.
- Passover/Spring Recipe RoundupApr 4, 2014
- Kale Salad with Apples, Red Onion, & Sunflower Seeds & Stopping TimeDec 16, 2013
- Best Vegan Coconut Bread or Muffins & Custom RecipesDec 9, 2013
- Carrot-Broccoli Cheddar Soup & Little House on the PrairieDec 4, 2013
- Latkes (Crispy Potato Pancakes) & Wish ListsDec 2, 2013