Advice and observations from my children:
Don’t let other people make you feel bad because most of the time they’re only saying that because they feel bad about it.
If you get kicked in the ballsack, it will hurt. Especially if it’s your older brother who does it.
Save your candy until the movie starts. Previews don’t count.
If Mummy says you can’t have something, you can argue with her and she might change her mind. If Daddy says you can’t, you can’t.
Grandparents say yes a lot.
Salad is just another way of saying vegetables.
Your siblings are so annoying but the are also your best friends.
It’s not nice to say I don’t care. It’s also not nice to call someone fire engine poopy head.
It’s okay to say Bloody Hell in America because it’s not really a big swear.
Everyone was once a kid.
Mushrooms are one of those things that look like you shouldn’t be able to eat them but you can.
- Passover/Spring Recipe RoundupApr 4, 2014
- Kale Salad with Apples, Red Onion, & Sunflower Seeds & Stopping TimeDec 16, 2013
- Best Vegan Coconut Bread or Muffins & Custom RecipesDec 9, 2013
- Carrot-Broccoli Cheddar Soup & Little House on the PrairieDec 4, 2013
- Latkes (Crispy Potato Pancakes) & Wish ListsDec 2, 2013