So which image appeals more to you? My husband likes cookies (I really might not have been able to marry him if he didn’t), but loves them if chased with a glass of cold milk. Me, I don’t need the liquid. But I have my cookie preferences. In general, I’m a corner/edge person. If you are one of these, then you recognize our kind. If you’re not, you might have just thought huh? and then looked around for a middle piece of brownie. I like chewy and thin, I like bulky and crisp-edged with a soft middle. And I’m a sucker for a homemade cookie the size of my face on a Monday. Or a Friday. It’s one of those two days today, right?
- Passover/Spring Recipe RoundupApr 4, 2014
- Kale Salad with Apples, Red Onion, & Sunflower Seeds & Stopping TimeDec 16, 2013
- Best Vegan Coconut Bread or Muffins & Custom RecipesDec 9, 2013
- Carrot-Broccoli Cheddar Soup & Little House on the PrairieDec 4, 2013
- Latkes (Crispy Potato Pancakes) & Wish ListsDec 2, 2013