Galley Cookies (thin, chewy, crispy cookies with chocolate, pretzels, and candy) aka Leftover Candy CookiesOct 30, 2013
Do you have miniature ghosts or Taylor Swifts or zombies coming to your door tomorrow? Do you end up with four leftover bags of candy or go through your child’s bag for their rejects (pretzels? Who gave me pretzels?). If so, these cookies will help. Eve if it’s not Halloween and you have bits of this and that – we tend to have a handful of chocolate chips left from a baking project – throw everything into this cookie. And keep them away from your kids because they have boring old Twizzlers (I actually adore them) and you have….galley cookies.*
*I worked on a boat as a chef and the galley was my perfectly tiny cooking space. These are the cookies I would make when I had accumulated a half cup of granola, half jars of chips or had leftover coconut from toasted coconut bread (recipe to come soon).
- Passover/Spring Recipe RoundupApr 4, 2014
- Kale Salad with Apples, Red Onion, & Sunflower Seeds & Stopping TimeDec 16, 2013
- Best Vegan Coconut Bread or Muffins & Custom RecipesDec 9, 2013
- Carrot-Broccoli Cheddar Soup & Little House on the PrairieDec 4, 2013
- Latkes (Crispy Potato Pancakes) & Wish ListsDec 2, 2013